OK, I'm pretty darn sure this is going to be my last weekly photo. I don't think they'll let me go to 42 weeks. I'll know more after my appointment this afternoon, and I'll post more later today. Incidentally, this is one of my favourite maternity shirts, and I don't think I'd had a picture taken in it yet. It's also one of 5 shirts in rotation right now. I'm doing laundry every few days so I still have clothes to wear!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
40 + 7 = 41 weeks!
OK, I'm pretty darn sure this is going to be my last weekly photo. I don't think they'll let me go to 42 weeks. I'll know more after my appointment this afternoon, and I'll post more later today. Incidentally, this is one of my favourite maternity shirts, and I don't think I'd had a picture taken in it yet. It's also one of 5 shirts in rotation right now. I'm doing laundry every few days so I still have clothes to wear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck at your appointment. Probably they'll strip your membranes or give you "the gel". Don't be surprised if they try and rough you up a bit. Yes, it is as unpleasant as it sounds.
The end is in sight! Although induction is not much fun, it gets the job done for sure! (Just don't let them tell you that you "have" to labour on your back... you don't "have" to do anything that you don't want to do).
I'm so excited for you two, I stumbled upon a photo of Dave back from NYB days, seems like yesterday we were all just kids ourselves.
BTW you look great!
Good luck, eh?
Mary
Post a Comment