Sunday, November 11, 2007

2 days and holding

We walked around the mall and Target today, killing time until the Apple "Genius Bar" people could see me about my new iPod (Happy early birthday to me!). 2&1/2 hours later, all the problems I had yesterday were no more. GRRRRRR!!!!! I couldn't believe it. It's like a car you take to the mechanic to fix that small sound you keep hearing...and it's gone when you pull into the shop. All this time though--ok, make that almost 6 hours out of the house--and I am POOPED!!! My mom is looking at sunglasses right now (we have our laptop with us to show the Apple guy), and I NEED to go home.

Today was particularly uncomfortable. My back hurts. My hips hurt. I'm so tired. I look crappy. I am SO ready to have this baby. Not that I'm sick of being pregnant. I just want the baby. Now. Please.

2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

And even if you were sick of being pregnant, that's OK too. That's why God makes the last month so uncomfortable; so we are waaaaaaay ready when the baby comes!

Jillian Camwell said...

ok...I'm a LITTLE bit sick of being pregnant...