I love being pregnant but...
It is 1:41am and I've been home for just over an hour after driving back from Cedar Rapids. Luckily Dave is playing on this concert set too, so he was my driver. Had I been alone, I probably would have had to stop at every single rest stop. I was sleeeepy.
Our friend James, who arrived in town while we were out, was still up when we got back, so we visited with him. My visit was very brief, as I just had to go to bed. I'd love to say I had to go to SLEEP. I do...I'm exhausted. But this baby is pushing something fierce. And presently he is kicking or doing jumping jacks. I am completely unable to lie down or even get into a semi-reclined position. NAU-burn. So here I am, blogging when all I want to do is sleep.
Please, child, let me go to sleep!!
Things to do when you can't sleep:
1) Blog about how you can't sleep.
2) Organize friend's baby shower games
3) Attempt to read until you're so exhausted that it doesn't matter which position you choose; you will just pass out.
Sounds like a plan to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment