Please, God, no.
I didn't get to sleep until almost 3am last night/this morning. I got up with Dave at about 8:30 or 9am, and I went back to bed at 10:00. I woke up at 12:40pm (only because Dave called from work), which threw my whole day off. I tried going to bed at 10:30 tonight. It's now midnight, and I still can't lie down. I can't even prop myself up with pillows in bed. I have to sit completely upright.
Nauburn is killing me.
I just can't have another night like last night. I'm playing in Dave's recital tomorrow night, and I need sleep. I'm teaching a class tomorrow at 11am, followed by a rehearsal at noon, so I need to practice before that. If you happen to be reading this late at night, please pray for me, cross all your fingers and toes, sacrifice a small animal, whatever it takes! I'm just eating some Triscuits now, so maybe that will settle my stomach and let me lie down. (???)
Dave's been asking me if I'll miss being pregnant, and for the most part I'd say yes. I will not miss this. At all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment