Nothing to report. But who here is surprised?!
We decided to put up our Christmas lights, tree and house decorations today. I used to think US Thanksgiving weekend was too early (we didn't decorate until mid-December in Calgary), but it's what most people seem to do down here. Since we're usually in Canada for Christmas, it's nice to have the decorations up to enjoy. This time we have the baby as an excuse. Who knows? Maybe we'll be in the hospital over Thanksgiving weekend. (Did I mention I'd still like a turkey dinner?) Of course, knowing our luck, this child will be born around Christmas. Oh wait, pregnancies CAN'T go on forever, right? I just keep telling myself that. Only 4 days past my due date, and it feels like 4 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, poor you. Well, have a happy birthday tomorrow, try and keep your mind off of everything! Have a great one and keep thinking labour thoughts!
Take care,
Mary
One more thing - I always have a hard time waiting for Halloween to be over to put up my Christmas decorations LOL! I started mine today too...I get more excited than the kids, I swear.
Is today your birthday?! If so ... well HAPPY HAPPY to you! (Mine is tomorrow ... but I'm now over the hill so who the heck cares, eh? ;-) )
Anyhoo ... thinking of you and baby. :-)
Post a Comment