Saturday, October 06, 2007

Back to bed

I knew this day would come. I'm feeling very first trimester again. Actually, it's worse because I didn't really feel too sick in my first trimester. (Sorry, ladies.) The nausea was there, but I didn't throw up (or faint!) once. I did, however, have naps every single day. I'm very lucky to have the kind of work schedule that allows me to do this. I couldn't function otherwise.

So here I am again. It's 1:30pm, and I'm beat. I know I will not make it to any evening plans without an afternoon nap. The drag is that I often can't lie down because of nausea or heartburn (nauburn has subsided somewhat--now it's usually one or the other). That leaves me incapacitated. I'd love to go upstairs and practice, but my body is screaming, "Sleep!!" Maybe Baby is going through another growth spurt. It should be interesting to see my weight gain amount at Tuesday's appointment.

OK, I'm going to attempt a nap.

p.s. I forgot to mention the bathroom visits again. I'm very familiar with every public bathroom (for better or worse)--well, at least their location. And the urgency? I've never asked this question so much in my life: Was that it?

No comments: