Friday, September 07, 2007

Feeling nauseous

The last time I went to the doctor, she (one of five doctors in the practice) said that if it got unbearable, I should take Pepcid AC. In the meantime, I've got my TUMS (which help for heartburn, but not my nauburn), crystallized ginger, and as of today, lemon drops and sour raspberry drops (doctor's orders)...yummm... Hopefully they'll do the trick. Pepcid AC is really helping, but I don't want to live off the stuff. I take one before going to bed, and I can actually make it through the night without having to sit upright. I felt pretty good before bed a few nights ago though, so I thought I'd try going natural. Big mistake. I woke up at 12:30am (went to bed at 11:30pm), 1am, 1:30am...and I took a pill.

Here's wishing my good friend that she will not be too nauseous in the upcoming days...another baby on the way! Congratulations! (You'll remain nameless until you give me the green light!)

2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

Is guessing allowed, regarding your new pregnant friend??

(TOTALLY not me by the way - one is more than enough right now)

Jillian Camwell said...

It's in the open now--it's my friend Mary, linked to the right (you would have guessed wrong!) ;)