Sunday, July 08, 2007

Baby Blue

We bought paint for the nursery before we found out we were having a boy, so it was just our luck that we'd picked blue. ;) You can see the colour in the background of this photo. Today we did our best at cleaning the carpet (no replacement this year; maybe after tax refunds next year--darn Greencard applications), and we assembled the crib. Note: WE assembled the crib. I didn't just stand around and watch. It was ridiculously easy. I was expecting tears and wood chucked through windows. It took us less than an hour, but we both think the instructions didn't match this exact crib. And there were lots of screws and bolts left over, which would perhaps make one worry about the safety of their child in this crib, but we think they are for when you reassemble the crib into a toddler bed and later a full bed.

Here's me, pointing out what will eventually go in the crib.



Oh, and here's something I just had to buy at Kohl's. Now that we know who will be wearing it. :)



Baby has hiccups right now as I type. :)

Belly currently likes cottage cheese mixed with frozen pineapple and raspberries, with a little bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top. Mmmmm...I want some now!

Belly also still likes pickles. In fact, Belly had 5 or 6 pickles with lunch the other day...and the next day. We may need more pickles soon. Usually a jar will last me over a year.

No comments: