An all-belly blog. Come and see the progress it makes, counting down until November 13. *Update: Counting UP from November 13!!
It's amazing how much you've grown in one month! Do you have your baby shower planned yet?
Heck, I'm not the one throwing myself a baby shower! I'll be happy if anyone throws me one! (But I do think one will happen sometime at the end of September or beginning of October...and of course I'll make sure you're on the list!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's amazing how much you've grown in one month! Do you have your baby shower planned yet?
Heck, I'm not the one throwing myself a baby shower! I'll be happy if anyone throws me one! (But I do think one will happen sometime at the end of September or beginning of October...and of course I'll make sure you're on the list!)
Post a Comment