Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pregnancy Fun

1) There's nothing like announcing you're going to have a baby to flip the ratio of junk to personal emails in your inbox! Thanks for all your congratulatory messages! I'll try to get back to every single one...it may take a while.

2) I must admit, I can't stop looking at the sonogram photos. I have more than the two I put on this blog. They just amaze me. I feel more connected to that little miracle that's happening inside me, even though I can't really feel anything yet.

3) My belly likes sour things. I bought a tin of Altoids "Mango Sours" yesterday, and while Dave and I were at a movie last night, I ate almost the entire tin. I'm polishing them off now. (Side note: my tongue doesn't like them as much as my belly--hello, sugar bumps.) It just hit me today that they remind me of those "assorted sours" I used to buy all the time at the Heritage Park candy store and the Banff candy store when I was a kid. Not to be confused with "Sour Patch Kids", which are not the same!! If anyone goes to one of those stores and they still have those, I would love if you could pick some up for me!! OK, seriously. I have 2 altoids left. Make that 1.

No comments: