Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Introducing Baby Camwell



This is Baby doing a little jig (3-D photo).



Welcome to my belly blog! As you will see by scrolling down, I've been writing posts for a little while now. Today we are officially making the news public! Dave and I are expecting a little one on November 13--5 days before my birthday. Right now Baby is 5.8cm long. He/she was very active at my ultrasound appointment this morning. I can't tell you how relieved I was to see the baby, but I didn't relax until I actually saw its little heart beating. Everything is fine, but this is likely the only ultrasound we'll get, and as it was earlier than usual (they like to give them at about 20 weeks at our office), we don't know the sex of the baby. So we'll likely have to wait until the delivery room to find out! (Good for me? I do like shopping, and this is the best reason to shop!) I'll be posting pictures of my belly as I go along. For now, enjoy the posts in reverse order!

We are so excited!

5 comments:

Patty said...

TOO wonderful! :-)

And isn't this all so amazing? I look at my now grown kids (25, 22 and 17) and I'm STILL amazed!

Karmen said...

YAY!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I don't have to say it, but you know that I'm totally thrilled for you and Dave.

allymama said...

oh yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'll be watching your updates/entries to see how you're doing. Get ready for people to not be looking at your eyes when they see you, rather looking at your belly to see if you're showing, and asking you "how you're feeling" rather than "how are you"!

Leoal said...

I used to get that all the time too. The other convo I used to get a lot was: them: "do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet" Me: "no, they don't tell you in Nova Scotia" them: "Oh, I knew that." Me: (thinking) "Then why did you ask me, you dumbass!"

Jillian Camwell said...

Is that really true? They don't tell you in N.S.? Or am I just gullible?