Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fourteen weeks pregnant

...and still sick. In less than a week, I have polished off one bottle of Robitussin. I may not have enough to last me through the night...I was really hoping I would be well by now.

More likes/dislikes:

My tummy likes chicken (temporarily--it had turned my stomach until two days ago when I made tortilla soup, and now it's good, as long as I don't have to cook it myself).

My tummy does not like garlic or onions, or the smell of them cooking (DA-ave!)

My tummy does not like Robitussin. Well, my tummy doesn't complain--it's mainly my tastebuds screaming "No more!!"

My tummy does not like coughing. That's why it tolerates Robitussin. For those friends of mine who've never been pregnant, you may not know that we experience a lot of pulls and cramping with sudden jerks and movements. Hmmm...coughing all night long, sitting up suddenly in the middle of the night at a coughing attack...lots of sharp pains. Apparently there is nothing to worry about, but if this cough does not go away by the time I have to buy more medicine, I'm calling the doctor.

No comments: