Friday, May 11, 2007

And...

1) I will post a picture soon. Dave took one of me last week (hmm--exactly one week ago in fact), but I've been too lazy to post it. Also, I look fat. I'd much rather see the progression of belly shots, rather than just a seemingly random picture of me looking chubby. I like my cousin Adrienne's blog for that reason. Windows Live Spaces seems to work well for slideshow pictures.

2) We're all signed up for prenatal classes. First one is August 19, then every Sunday until Sep. 30. It was either that or start Oct. 7 and finish Nov. 11, but I thought that would be cutting it a bit close to my Nov. 13 due date.

3) Belly is good. Right now I'm wearing all non-maternity clothes, and they all fit. Nice.

4) Having a cold while you're pregnant sucks big time.

5) Pregnancy brain is not a myth.

No comments: