My belly likes salt.
Double-salted licorice from Holland
Popcorn
Saltines
Ritz crackers
Really any chip or cracker if it's salty
My belly does not like vinegar
or the smell of garlic cooking
or cumin in anything
veggie burger from the Continental which was so yummy before
It does not like fried foods
McDonald's was a big mistake for dinner
McNuggets are not your friends
but the salty fries were ok
My belly needs more food, more protein, more fruit
I'm finding it very difficult to get enough calories in a day.
How does a person possibly consume 2500 calories??
I thank my belly for not making me more than just nauseous.
But I would happily be sick just to know that I'm not just imagining all the signs.
My worst nightmare is hearing "it just went away."
That's the biggest reason for me to hide my belly for just a little bit longer.
And my friends will understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment