11 weeks, 4 days pregnant
Nesting.
Are you nesting if you spent two hours organizing your closet according to:
1) Spring/Summer clothes that still fit
2) Maternity clothes
3) Concert black in order from maternity to pre/post pregnancy
4) Pre-maternity clothes (by season)
5) Let's be realistic, you're never going to wear that again-clothes (Goodwill)
I think pregnancy is good for decision-making. Things that I've held on to for far too long are now on their way to Goodwill. "Oh, I don't know, I like this shirt, I think," has become, "Get this out of my face and out of my closet immediately." I also threw out all my socks without mates and about 15-20 pairs of underwear that I refuse to tolerate just because they're cute or they were expensive when I bought them 5 years ago.
Are you nesting if you go from your side of the closet to your husband's...pull everything single thing out and reorganize according to:
1) casual short-sleeved tees
2) dressy or nicer short-sleeved tees
3) casual long-sleeved tees
4) nicer long-sleeved tees
5) cotton sweaters
6) winter sweaters
7) work clothes
8) sweatshirts/lounge wear
9) dress shirts/button up
10) pants (categorized)
11) suits
12) 20-30 shirts that Dave needs to decide, "new grimy work shirt" or "Goodwill"
So, is that nesting, pregnancy hormones, or both?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment