Friday, November 02, 2007

The countdown begins...

...but I won't tell you how many days we're counting down! We have a date booked with the hospital, and the best news is that my regular doctor is going to come in to do the surgery, even though it is on her day off.

Back to the feeling of relief. What a mixed bag of emotions.

Yup, I'm going to be a mommy soon! I will tell you this: I'll have at least one more prenatal appointment. Stay tuned for breaking news!

3 comments:

bluemoon said...

YAY! Congrats!

Jill Cathey said...

Hey Jillian, I am so excited for you - I too ended up with a breech baby, and therefore we had to schedule a c-section. While I wasn't totally happy about having the surgery, it was great to plan ahead (for the 9 days we knew about it). I suppose I had a longer healing period than if I'd had a "natural" birth. Thinking of you - hope all goes well!
jill cathey (oboe person and mommy)

Kerry said...

Does this mean I might meet the little man next weekend??

I'm so excited for you Jill and Dave!

Can't wait to see you!