...no baby yet.
Just came back from my prenatal appointment. Possibly my last one, but who knows. I have one scheduled for next week. I liked this doctor. I'd feel comfortable with her if she was on call when I went into labour. This baby is sure making us wait. Dr. says Baby has not dropped yet (I didn't think he had), or at least his head was still "floating"...he's not "engaged" yet. Maybe he's trying to decided if he likes his new position. Hopefully he won't turn again. Nothing else to report. If I haven't had the baby by next week, we need to discuss the possibility of an induction. They don't let women go beyond 42 weeks at this practice. (Although I think what she actually said was they PREFER not to let them go beyond 42 weeks because of increased chances of complications.)
We're going to call my dad tonight and suggest he delay his trip down here another week. He was hoping there'd be a baby by this weekend, but it doesn't look very likely. If he came the following weekend, or around US Thanksgiving, chances are, the baby will have come into this world one way or another. Hmmm...if we have a baby on or right before Thanksgiving, will somebody bring me a turkey dinner in the hospital?
My birthday is on Sunday. A baby would be a very nice present!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just some comments about your 11/9 belly blog. It sounds to me like your mentality is the same as mine...I intend to have a drug-free birth for zillions of reasons. But if I have to have drugs, okay. I ended up having a drug-free birth, although I did toy with the idea of an epidural once or twice. Giving birth, overall, is a precious experience! You'll do great!
Post a Comment