We heard Baby's heartbeat for the first time today. Unlike the first attempt (see 12 weeks), the doctor found it right away--nice and strong. :)
I've only gained 5 lbs in this pregnancy so far, which surprises me a little, as my belly seems so much bigger. I'm even measuring a little big for 17 weeks, so I'm just confused. Oh well--doctor says everything is normal. Normal is good.
New food I love:
Shortbread cookies. I thought I'd treat myself to some Walker's shortbread today...and I've almost eaten the entire package (only 9 to start though). It was heavenly to sit with my cup of caffeine-free black vanilla tea and some lovely shortbreads. Want to win me over? Shortbread cookies. Or Canadian chocolate bars. (hint, hint, parents we will be seeing next week...) They make nice graduation presents. ;)
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment