And I thought buying regular jeans was bad enough...
...enter the world of...
MATERNITY JEANS!!!
Stretchy pants: good. Pants that make you feel normal and yet will grow with your belly: better. All I want is a pair of regular, well, maternity, jeans that don't look like the mom jeans of the 1980s and don't cost $60. A few splurges are ok every once in a while, but I can't afford a whole new wardrobe for +/- nine months. My friend Rachel bought some jeans on clearance at the Gap and at Old Navy. I struck out at both places yesterday. I also looked at the Motherhood Maternity outlet...no luck. Target? Forget it. I want jeans! Is it hormones making me so frustrated?! Perhaps. Or maybe it's because after wearing my regular jeans for an hour, I'm ready to spend the rest of the day in my bathrobe. And my students' parents would probably disapprove.
Did Old Navy online help? I thought I'd found something, but their site is bugged up right now, and I can't add anything to the cart. GRRRRR!!!
I need an ice cream bar. Oh wait, we're out.
I may go on a rampage. Attack of the pregnant lady!! Pregzilla!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment