9 weeks, 5 days pregnant
I've entered that lovely time when all my regular pants are too tight (or cutting across my belly), maternity pants don't quite fit, or if they do, it's because I've let my belly hang loose...and we're about 2 weeks away from telling people, so although I want to look pregnant, I have to try to conceal it a bit, or just allow people to think I've gained weight. (Which, actually, I haven't. Oddly, my belly is popping, but I'm the same weight.) So I have to resign myself to letting people think I'm rolly-polly. These $8 clearance maternity pants from JC Penney though---sooo comfortable. I do look pregnant, I think, so I might need to wear some blazers for the next little while if I want to keep wearing these comfy pants.
OK, maybe I'm in a different mood today than when I wrote my worrisome blog. Pregancy hormones?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment